Some of the wonderful things rattling around in this full brain 'o mine. UPDATED EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY (or at least twice a week)

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

7-Elevens become Simpsons "Kwik-E-Marts"

Over the weekend, 7-Eleven Inc. turned a dozen stores into Kwik-E-Marts, the fictional convenience stores of "The Simpsons" fame, in the latest example of marketers making life imitate art. Now you can get Buzz Cola, KrustyO's and Squishees.

read more digg story

With my un-abashed love of movie marketing, I had to put these articles up….

This one, and then this one. Both from digg.

I was going to go see the Simpson’s movie anyway when it came out, but now it looks like I’ll have to take the girlfriend and make a trip to visit her friend in Burbank so’s we can seek out this fabled Kwik-E-Mart and take some serious pictures.

“The U.S. locations where a 7-Eleven store was transformed into a Kwik-E-Mart are New York City; Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Burbank, Calif.; Los Angeles; Henderson, Nev.; Orlando, Fla.; Mountain View, Calif.; Seattle; and Bladensburg, Md.”

The only thing that would be better would be if the “Sunny Mart’s” around Kalamazoo, already packed with Apu-type employees would also join in the fun…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings i'm fresh to this. I came upon this message board I find It absolutely useful & it has helped me tons. I hope to contribute & guide others like its helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Around.

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm new to this, I came upon this site I find It absolutely accommodating & its helped me out a lot. I should be able to contribute and support others like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Later.

Anonymous said...

Aloha i'm fresh on here, I came accross this chat board I find It incredibly helpful and it has helped me tons. I should be able to contribute & help others like it has helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Later