Some of the wonderful things rattling around in this full brain 'o mine. UPDATED EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY (or at least twice a week)

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Great Movies to Watch Over and Over and Over Again…

You know, there are always certain comic movies that I would watch at the drop of a hat…or the drop of someone mentioning them. Now, these might not always be the best movies, or the most critically acclaimed movies, or whatever, but these are movies that I hold dear to my heart that I would always watch…just for fun. ^_^

Here now are my Top Ten Movies to Watch at the drop of a Hat:

Sorority Boys – Two Words: Dildo Fight.

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

SpaceBalls – I know this is sacrilege…but this is the only classic Mel Brooks movie that isn’t too long for me.



Any Jean-Claude Van Damme movie…trust me, they’re comedies ;-)

BaseketBall – Trey Parker, Matt Stone…they created South Park. This is close to their best work though.

White Men Can’t Jump – Wesley Snipes (before he got a big head), and Woody Harrelson are one of the classic underrated comic teams. Plus there are life lessons: “Listen to the woman.”

The Replacements – Something about this group of miscasts coming together as a football team that is just plain hilarious. Plus…Jon Favreau and Orlando Jones are simply awesome.

Grosse Pointe Blank – First John Cusack movie I absolutely adored.

Eurotrip – Crazy, hilarious, and a Matt Damon sighting you won’t believe…



Roadhouse – It’s so bad, it’s good. Plus…it’s got Sam Elliot calling a bar the Double Douche. That’s great.

Got any more you’d like to add to the list? Leave them in the comments!

No comments: